Capfin loans – With the already high cost of living, the unexpected is always guaranteed; and sometimes the money to deal with the situation is not readily available. CapFin has gone a step further in making loan application so much easier for the average South African with their hassle-free loans which anyone can apply for at over 1000 PEP Stores all over South Africa.
This service guarantees:
- No tedious bank queues just walk into a PEP Store
- No piles of documents. You need your valid South African ID and your cellphone
- CapFin offers loan discount on regulated fees on your CapFin Loan
Access to more cash
- After an affordability assessment and new loan agreement you can have access to more cash. CapFin keeps you updated on the amount available by sending you an sms monthly.
Free CapFin Protection Plan
- In the event of death or disability, CapFin guarantees Protection Plan at no extra cost
- This tool is provided for you to be able to calculate the amount you need and the repayment amounts.
CALL BACK PROCESS
You do not need to wait agonising days to hear from us. After your application you receive an sms to inform you that your application has been received. Shortly after that, a friendly consultant will call to confirm your employment and bank details and make you a loan offer with the repayment amounts.
If you accept the process thereafter is simply to capture and confirm your employment and bank details, read you the National Credit Act Pre-agreement and contract. Immediately after this the amount we have agreed on is deposited into your bank account.